Doris Cruise 2 Days
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG – LAN HA ON DORIS CRUISE ( L/ D)
08:30 – 9:00: Our tour guide and Limousine pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
09:00: Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30 transferred by speedboat to Doris Cruise. Welcome to Doris Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Do kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao Islet
17.30: Come back to our Doris Cruise and participate in our sunset party with fruit, cake and wine. Take photos and relax.
18:00 – 18:15: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Doris Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise with buffet BBQ food.
21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, listen to music, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the Doris Cruise.
DAY 2: DORIS LAN HA – HA LONG CRUISE- HANOI ( B/L)
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00 – 7:45:
– Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
– Have breakfast.
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09.30: Come back to Doris Cruise and check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:00: Have last buffet lunch at the cruise
11:30: Doris Cruise are landing near Tuan Chau Harbor and transfer guest to Tuan Chau, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Return to Hanoi by Limousine.
13:50 – 14:00: Stopover in Hai Duong province to relax.
15:00 – 15:15: Arrive in Hanoi
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking,
- Local bamboo boat
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation, shower
- Welcome drink
- Meals onboard: 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast
- Sunrise Tai Chi
- Insurance on-board
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Television
- Fishing equipment
- Cooking class on cruise
- Limousine round trip
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not